New Fiat Ducato Vans
The new Ducato is tough, long-lasting, versatile and innovative. They feature four Euro 5 engine versions and a choice of MultiJet II engine technology improving fuel efficiency, power and torque, whilst reducing noise and vibrations. The fuel system optimises combustion, guaranteeing high performance and minimal emissions alongside a quieter and lighter engine offering a more pleasurable drive.
The Ducato comes with a choice of three wheelbases, four lengths, three heights and three different sliding side door and rear door sizes.
The 3000mm offers a GVW of up to 3500 kg, a payload capacity of 1090 to 1655kg and a maximum load volume of 9.5m3.
The 3450mm offers a GVW of 4005kg, a payload capacity of up to 1995kg and load volume of 11.5m3.
The 4025mm offers a GVW of 4005kg, a payload capacity of up to 1945kg and load volume of 15m3.
The 4025mm XL offers a GVW of 4005kg, a payload capacity of up to 1900kg and load volume of 17m3.
You can choose between the Light and Maxi versions, with the Maxi range offering 16” wheels and reinforced suspension.
There is easy accessibility for cargo with rear doors opening to 90 180 or 270 degrees. The load compartment features hooks and folded rings for fixing goods and the cargo compartment has 15-watt ceiling lights. Customisation options include plywood cargo compartment floor and wall paneling, fixed tow hitches, grids to protect the rear windows and loading rollers for easy cargo loading onto the roof.
Internally the technology, comfort and good looks go together: controls are within easy reach, the driver’s seat is fully adjustable and multiple storage solutions mean you have everything to hand for your journey. The optional climate control system functions with a solar radiation sensor which helps to maintain temperature and humidity. The optional Blue&Me TomTom LIVE will help you plan your routes economically and also operates as the media player and enables you to make handsfree phone calls. Peace of mind is offered with safety features that include: traction control, ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution and drivers airbag (passenger, side and window bags are optional).
The Ducato is also available as a Double Cab for transporting crew and cargo and offers a blend of passenger and load transport.
All our new Fiat vans are UK supplied and are covered by Fiat's 3yr warranty.
- Overall Length(mm): 4963
- Overall Width(mm): 2050
- Overall Height(mm): 2254
- Wheelbase(mm): 3000
- Loading Height(mm): 535
- Rear Opening Height(mm): 1520
- Rear Opening Width(mm): 1562
- Max Load Height(mm): 1662
- Max Load Length(mm): 2670
- Max Load Width(mm): 1870
- Min Load Width(mm): 1422
- Load Volume(cu.M): 8.0
- Gross Payload(Kg): 1155
- Max Gross Vehicle Weight(Kg): 3000
- Max Gross Train Weight(Kg): 5000
- Kerb Mass(Kg): 1845
- Tank(litres): 90
- Warranty: 3yr/120,000 miles
- Service Intervals: 18,000 miles
- Engine cc: 2287
- Engine Type: Common Rail Direct Injection
- bhp @ rpm: 100/2900
- Nm @ rpm: 250/1500
- Engine/Drive: Front wheel drive
- Gearbox: 5
- Tyres: 215/70 R 15
- Radio with CD and MP3 player
- Driver's airbag
- 4-sensor ABS + EBD (brake force distributor)
- Electric front windows
- Remote central locking
- Servotronic (variable power steering)
- Head restraints adjustable for height
- 3-point belts with retractor for cab seats
- Electric door mirrors with demisting function
- Locking fuel cap cover
- Green filter and sensor for water in diesel
- Rear fog lights integrated with reverse lights
- Axial adjustable steering coumn
- Drivers seat adjustable for height
- Central compartment with lock for note book holder
- Armrest and lumbar support for driver's seat
- Two seater passenger bench with central 3-point belt
- Fiat CODE
- Tubular frame bulkhead for driver protection
- Load retention hooks and loading bay protective panels to waist height
- Dead locking safety locks
- Display with digital clock and Trip computer
- Programmed maintenance
- Ceiling light in loading compartment
- Speedometer. electronic rev-counter, engine oil level indicator sensor