- Overall Length(mm): 5531
- Overall Width (with/without mirrors)(mm): 2474/2059
- Overall Height(mm): 2490-2550
- Wheelbase(mm): 3300
- Loading Height(mm): 511-668
- Rear Opening Height(mm): 1748
- Rear Opening Width(mm): 1565
- Load Height(mm): 1886
- Max Load Length at floor with bulkhead(mm): 3044
- Max Load Length at 1.2m height with bulkhead(mm): 2900
- Max Load Width(mm): 1784
- Min Load Width between wheel arches(mm): 1392
- Load Volume(cu.M): 9.5
- Gross Payload(Kg): 940
- Max Gross Vehicle Weight(Kg):2900
- Tank(litres/gallons): 80/17.6
- Warranty: 3yr/100,000 miles
- Service Intervals: 20,000 miles
- Engine cc: 2.2TDCi Euro 5
- Engine Type: Common Rail Direct Injection
- PS: 100/125/155
- Gearbox: 6
- Rake and reach steering adjustment
- Radio with remote stalks
- Remote central dead-locking
- Power windows
- 8-way adjustable driver's seat with armrest
- Dual passenger with under-seat storage
- Fold out front passenger seat table
- Full steel bulkhead
- Glovebox with A4 file storage
- 2 x 12v power points
- ESP/ABS/Hill Start Assist
- EDCC (Electronic Dynamic Cornering Control)
- Emergency brake warning
- Spare wheel (except ECOnetics)
- Ford Easy-Fuel capless refuelling
- Heated Windscreen
- Metallic paint
- Power heated folding mirrors
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Auto headlights and wipers
- Front Fog Lights
- Cruise control
- Ford SYNC with emergency assistance
- Leather trimmed steering wheel and gearshift knob
Here at the Van Discount Company we have the full range of Ford Transit vans for sale, including the All New Transit MWB, LWB and Jumbo van, Ford Transit Custom and the All New Ford Connect. Ford also have a comprehensive range of 'off the shelf' Tippers, Dropsides, Luton and Box vans. Ford have proven track record in the van industry and offer the widest range of commercial vehicles for sale.
Fords Transit vans have been built with the strength to command respect when nipping through city street and security for both driver and cargo features highly. As a result the Transit is now recognised as one of the market leaders for security.
The Ford Transit SWB Van is no longer in production and has been replaced by the all new Transit Custom model.
Although both Transit line ups share the ‘kinetic design’ styling from Ford, the Transit Custom offers a new lightweight and upmarket version of its predecessor, designed with efficiency and innovative technologies.
The All New Ford Transit MWB vans are very accommodating in both size and ability. The Ford Transit L2 model, as it is now known, is available with a choice of medium and high roof and has gives a maximum internal load length of 3044mm, a loadspace volume of 9.5m3 to 11.2m3 and a range of payloads from 898kg to 1530kg.
The MWB comes either as FWD, RWD or AWD both the Base model and Trend model with the addition of Bluetooth as standard.
Although replacing the SWB Transit, the new Transit Custom models will not replace the Transit range as a whole; however they will most certainly improve on the previous models and set new levels across the van market.
Ford's Transit LWB vans, or L3 as they are now referred to, are the mainstay of many a fleet operator up and down the land and the reliability and low service costs make it appealing to small business users as well. The All New Transit is available in FWD, RWD and AWD, with a medium roof (H2) and high roof (H3) and with a payload range of 1071-1482Kg. The introduction of the new 2.2TDCi Euro 5 engine has increased the fuel economy especially in the RWD models making it cheaper to run as well as cleaner on the environment.
The All New Transit LWB or L3 Base van key features now include bluetooth as well as previously front electric windows, remote control locking, multiple stowage and Full-width DIN-compliant steel bulkhead. The Trend Van has extra features including cruise control, front and rear parking sensors, trip computer and front fog lights and heated windscreen.
Ford's LWB Transit Van boasts a 3494mm load length, a gross payload of 1071kg to 1482kg and a loadspace of 9.5 cu.m to 15.1 cu.m. There is space for up to four 1.2m x 0.8m Europallets and a turning circle (kerb to kerb) 13.3m.
The Ford Transit Jumbo van is the largest Transit Panel van with a load length over 4m.
The Transit Jumbo van is only available as a RWD both in a single and double rear wheel version with a payload range of 1164Kg-2238Kg and is ideal for those big jobs. Available in the BASE and TREND specifications and with the power options of 100ps, 125ps and 155ps in the new 2.2TDCi Euro 5 diesel engine.
Two models are available in the Ford Transit Jumbo: The Base Van and The Trend Van The Base van key features include front electric windows, Bluetooth, remote control locking and Full-width DIN-compliant steel bulkhead. The Trend Van has extra features including cruise control, bluetooth wireless connectivity, Heated windscreen trip computer and bodyside mouldings. The jumbo van is vastly accommodating and ideally suited to fast motorway deliveries of heavy goods.