New Citroen Relay Curtainside Van
Load and unload with ultimate efficiency with the new Citroen Relay Curtainside, which offers freedom of choice right from the off. Start by selecting your van’s length (from 3m to 4.7m), side aperture height and rear door composition, before choosing which bespoke elements to include alongside the breadth of features that come as standard.
This fuel-efficient Citroen vehicle comes with a cab-mounted wind deflector and can be furnished with air conditioning, a touchscreen audio pack, cruise control and rear parking sensors. The likes of Bluetooth® handsfree, a USB socket and DAB digital radio with steering-mounted controls are already built-in.
Designed for purpose, the robust Citroen Relay Curtainside is constructed using refined engineering techniques and galvanised steel. It can also come with an alternative lightweight aluminium sub-frame for a one-off payment of just £400 plus VAT. This simple alteration increases the commercial motor’s payload by a massive 180kg.
The Citroen Relay Curtainside’s canvas curtains come in a variety of colour options to match your corporate identity. You can also opt to have the van fitted as a hybrid with one solid side and one curtained side.
If you value security, consistency and choice, investing in the Citroen Relay Curtainside is the ideal way to enhance your business fleet.
- Bluetooth® system and USB socket
- DAB digital radio with steering mounted controls
- EBA (Emergency Braking Assistance)
- Driver's airbag
- Central door locking
- Transponder immobiliser
- Electric front windows
- Electric Door mirrors
- Dual passenger seat
- Spare wheel
- Variable assisted power steering
- Engine: 2.0 TDCi 130ps
- Payload: 1200Kg approx
- Fuel Type DIESEL
- Chassis Warranty 3 years /100,000 miles
- Servicing 25,000 miles
- Internal Dimensions: 4m internal length x 1.95m min side aperture height x 2.1m internal width
- Under frame: Galvanised steel runners and cross bearers
- Floor: 15 mm Wisadeck floor
- Bulkhead: 14mm GRP propylite bulkhead (light weight Panel)
- Cab: Wind Deflector
- Sides: Curtains colour TBC
- Rear: Barn doors or roller shutter
- Roof: Translucent G.R.P roof skin
- Marker lights: LED to construction and uses regulations
- Finish: Body left natural finish
- Additional Equipment: 3 x pairs floor load lashing rings, rear step