New Citroen Relay Luton Vans
Stay in control with the new Citroen Relay Luton, a van that offers versatility, comfort and revolutionary style.
Take your pick from three diesel engines (HDi 110 optimised for low emissions and low fuel consumption, HDi 130 and HDi 160), a choice of lengths (3m to 4.7m) and a wide selection of colour finishes – the Citroen Relay Luton is all about choice.
You can take advantage of a full collection of the latest technology in the solitude and comfort of your spacious cab, including Bluetooth ® handsfree and a USB 2.0 socket as standard, in addition to optional upgrades, such as an Apple device interface and five inch colour touchscreen, accommodating all of your administrative and communicative needs.
The Citroen Relay Luton’s safety features are as extensive as its operational facets and consist of ABS, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Emergency Braking Assistance, an immobiliser and Smartnav and Trackstar stolen vehicle tracking.
As with the size and engine, almost every aspect of the vehicle can be tailored, with the option to add heaps of additional features to streamline day-to-day business.
Impeccably crafted to an exceptionally high standard in order to maximise your business’s productivity for many years to come, your new Citroen Relay Luton can be finished with roller shutter or barn doors to the rear and with two solid sides or a curtain/solid hybrid.
Citroen Relay 35 LWB 2.0HDi EURO 6 130ps 4m Luton
- Bluetooth® system and USB socket
- DAB digital radio with steering mounted controls
- EBA (Emergency Braking Assistance)
- Driver’s airbag
- Central door locking
- Transponder immobiliser
- Electric front windows
- Electric Door mirrors
- Dual passenger seat
- Spare wheel
- Variable assisted power steering
- Engine 2.0 HDi 130ps
- Payload 1100kg
- Fuel Type DIESEL
- Warranty 3yrs /100,000 miles
- Service Intervals 25,000 miles
Dimensions: 4000mm length x 2200mm internal height x 2150mm width
• Galvanised steel long runners and cross bearers under frame
• 15 mm Wizadeck floor
• 14 mm Carbofont (light weight panel) bulkhead
• Fiberglass Cab mounted Luton
• 14 mm Carbofont (light weight panel) sides
• Galvanised Steel section frame with aluminium roller shutter
• Radius aluminium cant rail with a translucent G.R.P roof skin
• Thermo plastic arch wings
• Marker lights are LED to construction and uses regulations
• Finish in natural white with galvanized steel rear frame and natural aluminium cappings
• 1 x set Load lock strip to near side & off side
• DL500kg tail lift with 900mm platform