New Citroen Nemo Vans
Citroen have introduced the Citroen Nemo into their panel van range and this small but spacious van is ideally suited to Urban driving, getting in and out of those tight spaces. The recent addition of the new 1.3HDi Diesel engine with its increased fuel economy helps to drive down the cost of motoring and is better for the environment as well.
The Citroen Nemo Is a light commercial vehicle - compact on the outside whilst spacious on the inside. It is small enough to be agile and efficient in tight spaces but strong enough to carry heavy loads. Introduced in 2007, the Citroen Nemo has been a regular on our roads ever since - ideally suited to urban driving, it is great for nipping in and out of heavy traffic.
The Citroen Nemo's versatility is one aspect that has made it so popular; for example, the Citroen Nemo LX includes an Extenso folding/sliding passenger seat which extends the cargo area by 2.55m, whilst the sliding doors allow easy access for loading and unloading of goods.
For those who need a vehicle a bit more rugged, a rough road package is available which includes increased ground clearance, a wider fender and better engine protection.
The Citroen Nemo is uncompromising in safety with ABS and driver airbag as standard and a passengers airbag optional. It also has a choice of bulkheads, ladder frame, a full steel bulkhead or a half-height bulkhead with upper mesh grille. It also features a range of driving aids for day-to-day use. The Enterprise comes with air-conditioning, rear parking sensors and a bluetooth system.
In the Citroen Nemo both the 1.4 litre petrol and the 1.3 litre diesel engines produce 75hp. With the optional Start/Stop technology in the diesel model you can increase the already class leading efficiency. Both models have been fitted with a green emissions sticker making the Nemo environmentally friendly as well as reliable.
The Nemo has a load volume of 2.5m3 and payload of 610kg.
All our new Citroen Nemo vans for sale covered by Citroen's 3yr warranty and delivered free of charge to the UK mainland.
- Overall Length(mm): 3864
- Overall Width(with/without mirrors)(mm): 2019/1684
- Overall Height(mm): 1721
- Wheelbase(mm): 2513
- Max Load Height(mm): 1205
- Max Load Length(mm): 1523
- Max Load Width(mm): 1473
- Min Load Width(mm): 1046
- Load Volume(cu.M): 2.5
- Gross Payload(Kg): 610
- Max Gross Vehicle Weight(Kg): 1700
- Kerb Weight: 1090
- Max Gross Train Weight: 2300
- Tank(litres): 45
- Warranty: 3yr/100,000 miles
- Service Intervals: 20,000 miles
- Engine cc: 1248
- Engine Type: Common Rail Direct Injection
- bhp @ rpm: 75/4000
- Nm @ rpm: 140/1750
- Engine/Drive: Front wheel drive
- Gearbox: 5
- Tyres: 185/65 R 15
- Driver's airbag
- Glove box
- Rear fog light with twin reversing lights
- Transponder immobiliser
- Driver's seat belt alert
- Fuel cut off device
- High level third brake light
- Ladder frame bulkhead
- Height adjustable headlamps
- 'Guide me home' headlights
- Tinted windows
- Two asymmetrical unglazed rear doors
- Height-adjustable seat belts
- Front seat belt pre-tensioners
- Height-adjustable headlamps
- Automatic illumination of cabin lighting via a ceiling mounted button
- Two-speed and intermittent speed-sensitive windscreen wipers
- Load compartment light
- Power assisted steering
- Driver's and passenger sunvisor
- 12 volt socket on centre console
- Height-adjustable front head restraints
- Six floor mounted load compartment anchorage points in load compartment
Standard Equipment on 'LX' models in addition to 'X':
- High-frequency multi-function plip remote control central locking with deadlocks
- Electric windows with 'one touch' operation and anti-pinch
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Height-adjustable driver's seat with lumbar adjustment and armrest
- 15" wheel covers
- Nearside sliding side loading door