New Ford Transit Dropside Vans
Representing value for money and offering maximum efficiency, the Ford Transit One-Stop Dropside is a valuable asset to any business’s collection of vehicles. With payloads ranging up to 2,320kg and body lengths from 2.93m to 5.30m, whatever your requirements, this exceptional vehicle will satisfy them.
The Ford Transit Dropside’s interior is certain to appeal to the businessman who requires their team to arrive at their next job in an organised and enthusiastic fashion. A complete range of connective technology, including Ford’s voice controlled SYNC system, will keep your team connected and the ergonomic and spacious cabin will provide vital space in which to travel and complete stationary duties.
When it comes to performance and construction, the Ford Transit Dropside is in the top flight. It features a replaceable resin-bonded ply load deck, a substantial all-steel powder-coated headboard, flush-mounted load-lasing rings to raves, plus roping eyes to the underside, and double-skinned aluminium sideboards and tailboards.
Its robust, lightweight aluminium and steel sub-frame ensures that the Ford Transit Dropside is as sturdy as it is nifty, four steps provide easy load bed access and a range of complementing accessories and add-ons allow this superb commercial vehicle to be tailored to suit the needs of almost any business.
- Wheelbase: L2 (Medium), L3 (Long), L4 (Long Extended), L5* (Jumbo Long Extended)
- Roof Height: H1 (Low Roof)
- Seats: 2-7
• Rake and reach - adjustable steering column
• Radio with AUX, Bluetooth, USB/iPod connectivity and remote controls
• Remote central locking
• Electrically-operated windows
• Driver’s 8-way seat adjust with armrest
• Dual Passenger's seat with lift-up seat stowage
• Overhead stowage console
• 2 x 12V power points
• ESC/ABS/Hill Start Assist
• Curve Control
• Emergency Brake Warning
• Ford Easy-Fuel capless refuelling
• Easy-clean rubber floor covering in cab