Get A Great Deal On New Ford Transit Tipper Vans
CALL FOR INFORMATION
Free, Fast UK Delivery
Full Manufacturer’s Warranty
Price Promise Guarantee
BUY WITH VAT ONLY DEPOSIT
LOW CASH PRICES
ALL MODELS AVAILABLE
Ford Transit Tipper Van: Ford’s class leading tipper range includes single and double cab versions depending on the size of your crew and options of 1-way or 3-way tipping. The 2.0 TDCi diesel engine offers 105ps, 130ps and 170ps outputs powerful enough for any job.
LOOKING FOR THE BEST VAN DEAL?
CALL 01282 872 530
GET A QUOTE
Available in one-way and three-way tipping variants, the Ford Transit One-Stop Tipper is designed to operate in even the most difficult conditions. Its powder-coated, hot-dipped galvanised steel construction is built to withstand the elements with strong, rugged and purposeful features and mechanisms.
Ford Transit’s front and rear-wheel drive configuration options provide excellent traction and a revolutionary electro-hydraulic tipping system, complete with a 45-degree tip angle (rear, nearside and offside on the three-way) allows for safe and accurate unloading every time.
The in-cab Ford SYNC system is the answer to all of your hands-free driving demands, providing voice activated controls for your on-the-move audio entertainment and communication. And while the Ford Transit Tipper’s standard features are remarkable enough in themselves, polytarps, toolboxes, amber beacons, chevrons, rear light guards and tow bars are just some of the custom-fit modifications that can be requested alongside other optional bodywork equipment.
A three years/100,000 miles warranty gives you peace of mind that you’ve made a sensible investment with the Ford Transit Tipper and its performance in your business fleet will only serve to reinforce the fact.
• 1-way rear tipping capability
• Top- and bottom-hinged tailboard
• Powder-coated. hot-dipped galvanised steel construction
• Tough roll form to rear floor edge
• Body colour dual-skin aluminium side and tall boards
• Pull-up load-lashing points In load bed
• Sheeting hooks to underside of load bed. front headboard and rear
• Heavy-duty lSOA alternator
• Twin battery electrical system
• 5-stage chrome-plated underfloor ram
• 2 kW electro-hydraulic power pack
• 45-degree tip angle
• TOV 2006/42/EC. 2009/19 EC conformity approved
• Machinery Directive -TLN 2006/42/EC.2009/19/EC conformity approved.
• 3-year 100.000 mile warranty
- Wheelbase: L2 (Medium), L3 (Long), L4 (Long Extended)
- Roof Height: H2 (Medium) and H3 (High Roof)
- GVM: 3500kg
- Seats: 2-7