Peugeot Boxer Curtainside Vans
When it comes to loading and unloading, you’d be hard pushed to find a van better suited than the Peugeot Boxer Curtainside. Available in custom-built lengths (from 3m to 4.7m), with or without a tail lift and in your chosen side aperture height, it is the ideal solution to your business’s transportation needs.
Constructed for longevity with a three years/100,000 miles warranty, the Peugeot Boxer Curtainside features a cab-mounted wind deflector, lightweight Carbofont bulkhead, canvas curtainsides in your choice of colour and a Wizadeck floor, in addition to an assortment of rear preferences, including roller shutter, barn doors, curtain or solid panel.
If a greater payload is a prerequisite, for an additional cost of just £400 the Peugeot Boxer Curtainside’s galvanised steel subframe can be substituted for an aluminium subframe, increasing the payload from 1,050kg to approximately 1,200kg.
A high calibre range of equipment comes as standard in this much-respected commercial vehicle, from the handy Bluetooth ® system and USB socket to charge your electronics, to smart driving appendages like steering mounted controls and variable assisted power steering. And there’s no shortage of bespoke upgrades to choose from either – high-tech accessories, practical modifications, company colours and signage can all be added to the Peugeot Boxer Curtainside should your business require them.
- Bluetooth® system and USB socket
- DAB digital radio with steering mounted controls
- EBA (Emergency Braking Assistance)
- Driver's airbag
- Central door locking
- Transponder immobiliser
- Electric front windows
- Electric Door mirrors
- Dual passenger seat
- Spare wheel
- Variable assisted power steering
- Engine: 2.0 TDCi 130ps Euro 6
- Payload: 1200Kg approx
- Fuel Type DIESEL
- Chassis Warranty 3 years /100,000 miles
- Servicing 25,000 miles
- Internal Dimensions: 4m internal length x 1.95m min side aperture height x 2.1m internal width
- Under frame: Galvanised steel runners and cross bearers
- Floor: 15 mm Wisadeck floor
- Bulkhead: 14mm GRP propylite bulkhead (light weight Panel)
- Cab: Wind Deflector
- Sides: Curtains colour TBC
- Rear: Barn doors or roller shutter
- Roof: Translucent G.R.P roof skin
- Marker lights: LED to construction and uses regulations
- Finish: Body left natural finish
- Additional Equipment: 3 x pairs floor load lashing rings, rear step