New Peugeot Boxer Luton Box Vans
LOW CASH PRICES
ALL MODELS AVAILABLE
With the choice of roller shutters or barn doors and load lengths from 3.2m to 4.7m you can have the body that you need for your business. The lightweight chassis allows for a class leading payload and the option of a tail lift increases the versatility of this van.
LOOKING FOR THE BEST VAN DEAL?
CALL 01282 872 530
Peugeot Boxer Luton Vans
If you’re looking for a vehicle that looks the part and acts the part in equal measure, the Peugeot Boxer 335 LWB 2.0HDi 130ps Luton is your number one choice. Constructed with galvanised steel long runners and cross bearers, 14mm Carbofont lightweight panel bulkhead and sides, and a 15mm Wizadeck floor, it’s a robust van that’s built with performance in mind.
GET A QUOTE
If you’re looking for a vehicle that looks the part and acts the part in equal measure, the Peugeot Boxer 335 LWB 2.0HDi 130ps Luton is your number one choice. Constructed with galvanised steel long runners and cross bearers, 14mm Carbofont lightweight panel bulkhead and sides, and a 15mm Wizadeck floor, it’s a robust new van that’s built with performance in mind.
Fully kitted out with the latest must-have equipment, including a Bluetooth® system, USB socket, DAB digital radio and steering mounted controls as standard, the diesel-powered Peugeot Boxer Luton is sure to attract the technology-savvy, while ABS, Emergency Braking Assistance, variable assisted power steering and a transponder immobiliser will also satisfy the safety conscious business owner.
Whether you opt for the standard body with DL500kg tail lift or a bespoke length from 3m to 4.7m, roller shutters or barn doors to the rear, solid sides or a hybrid with one curtained side, your new Peugeot Boxer Luton can be customised in your company colours and emblazoned with your branding on request.
A wide range of add-ons is also available, from tow bars to reversing sensors and cameras, allowing you to make your mark on your new Peugeot Boxer Luton.
- Bluetooth® system and USB socket
- DAB digital radio with steering mounted controls
- ABS EBA (Emergency Braking Assistance)
- Driver’s airbag
- Central door locking
- Transponder immobiliser
- Electric front windows
- Electric Door mirrors
- Dual passenger seat
- Spare wheel
- Variable assisted power steering
- Specifications Engine 2.0 HDi 130ps
- Payload 1075kg
- Fuel Type DIESEL
- Warranty 3yrs /100,000 miles
- Service Intervals 25,000 miles
Dimensions: 4000mm length x 2200mm min internal height x 2150mm width
• Galvanised steel long runners and cross bearers under frame
• 15 mm Wizadeck floor
• 14 mm Carbofont (light weight panel) bulkhead
• Fiberglass Cab mounted Luton
• 14 mm Carbofont (light weight panel) sides
• Galvanised Steel section frame with aluminium roller shutter
• Radius aluminium cant rail with a translucent G.R.P roof skin
• Thermo plastic arch wings
• Marker lights are LED to construction and uses regulations
• Finish in natural white with galvanized steel rear frame and natural aluminium cappings
• 1 x set Load lock strip to near side & off side
• DL500kg tail lift with 900mm platform