Daily Deals On New Vauxhall Vivaro Vans
The design of the Vauxhall Vivaro makes access into tight areas for delivery easy, with rear doors that can swing open 160 degrees, and can be locked in place at an angle of 90 degrees if required. Forklift access isn’t a problem either, with the Vivaro’s flat load floor.
The Vauxhall Vivaro’s easy access features include:
– Nearside and offside sliding door access
– Full height steel bulkhead
– Unglazed rear doors (glazed are optional)
– Tailgate with heated window and wash/wipe facility (optional)
– Load restraint lashing eyes
– Illuminated load area
As afore mentioned, there are 2 roof height options as well and 2 wheelbase variations. The Vivaro has a maximum load floor length of 2937mm, and the long wheel base version with a high roof offers an outstanding 8.6 cubic metres of loadspace volume. If it’s the Payload you’re interested in Vivaro offers a range from 1005kg up to 1281kg. The rear suspension is designed to adapt to the vehicle load, ensuring brilliant road handling and a comfortable drive.
In terms of the interior of the Vauxhall Vivaro, the standard is as expected for most Vauxhall vehicles – high! The facia is stylish and the comfortable seats are made from hardwearing cloth or grey vinyl. And there’s plenty of storage available for your personal belongings!
Vauxhall Vivaro vans come with a choice of highly efficient diesel engines. Both the 1.5 CDTi 100ps and 120ps or the 2.0 CDTi 120ps, 150ps or 180ps models boast great fuel economy and a strong power output. The newly developed BiTurbo 1.5 CDTi 100ps and 120ps engines are proof that you can get more power from smaller engines whilst maintaining great fuel efficiency and low CO2 emmissions. Vauxhall have introduced the option of stop/start technology to further improve fuel efficiency.
For those who like a new van with a little more ‘Sport’, our sportive Vauxhall Vivaro vans for sale are hard to beat in terms of style. The exterior is enhanced with front fog lights, body colour rear light mouldings and door mirror housings. The interior includes CD 18 BT USB CD/MP3 CD player, digital radio, AM/FM stereo radio with 6-station presets, Aux-in socket, Bluetooth connectivity, USB connection, 20 watts per channel output. The Vivaro Sportive is also enhanced on the inside by smart satin chrome detailing and leather covered steering wheel.
All our new Vauxhall Vivaro vans are UK supplied and are covered by Vauxhall’s 3yr warranty.
Standard features of the Vauxhall Vivaro Panel van include:
Vauxhall Vivaro Edition Model –
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Nearside and offside side loading doors
- Driver and passenger airbags
- One touch electric windows and heated mirrors
- Electronic stability programme and traction control
In Addition to the Edition Model:
Vauxhall Vivaro Dynamic Model –
- 16″ black steel wheels
- Rain sensitive wipers
- Automatic headlights
- 7″ colour touchscreen
- Rear parking sensors
- Front fog lamps
In Addition to the Dynamic Model:
Vauxhall Vivaro Sportive Model –
- Flexcargo load through bulkhead
- Six way adjustable driver’s seat with armrest and lumbar support
- LED daytime running lights
- Metallic paint
- Remote control security alarm system
- Colour coded body side mouldings
In Addition to the Sportive Model:
Vauxhall Vivaro Elite Model –
- Speed sign recognition with intelligent speed adaptation
- Satellite navigation
- Lane departure warning with blind spot detection
- Alloy wheels
- Electrically folding door mirrors
- Front and rear parking sensors