New Renault Master Panel Van
Renaults Master Panel van won the 2011 What Van's 'Best large Panel Van' and 'Overall Van of the Year' awards. The FWD versions have five essentials - strength, agility, practicality, safety and comfort. Maximum load volumes are 14.8m3 and maximum gross vehicle weights reaching 3500kg.
The RWD versions are built to adapt to the most stringent requirements and is the best solution to constraints on important loads. Maximum load volumes are 17m3 and maximum gross vehicle weights are 4500kg. Standard equipment includes: 6 speed gearbox, alarm pre-wiring, full steel bulkhead, trip computer, deadlocking, 2 x 20W Bluetooth radio CD MP3 and Renault Anti Intruder Device.
High levels of active and passive safety ensure driver comfort and prevention of accidents with ABS and Electronic Brake Distribution and Brake Assist as standard, driver's airbag, full steel bulkhead as standard, fixed cornering lights and optional passenger airbags.
The new engines offer a combination of great fuel consumption and economy. Servicing intervals are 25,000 miles or 2 years - whichever comes first - and the timing chain will last the lifetime of the vehicle. The 2.3 dCi Master engine is available on the 100hp, 125hp and 150hp versions and meets both Euro IV and Euro V standards.
The Renault Master Sport level panel van has additional features which include 16" allow wheels, Carminat TomTom Satellite Navigation, body coloured front bumpers and door mirrors, front fog lights, manual air conditioning, automatic headlights and wipers, rear parking sensors and cruise control. They are available in SWB, MWB and LWB and offer maximum Gross Vehicle Weights of 3500kg, maximum load volumes of 13m3 and payloads of up to 1610kg.
Renault Master vans are reliable and will adapt to the most demanding of loads. The RWD versions ensure efficient road handling and are equipped with adaptive Electronic Stability Control, a rear step up as standard and can tow trailers of up to three tonnes.
The new bodies are dynamic with large headlights, a new grille and wide bumper maximizing the protection of the body. Internally you are welcomed with a spacious and comfortable cabin. They offer optimal visibility, ergonomic controls, adjustable seat and steering wheel, functional storage spaces with a clipboard holder on the dashboard and pivoting seatback table (centre front passenger seat) on which to put computers or files.
The new Renault Master vans are practical, strong and economical and with a range as wide as it is, there is undoubtedly a model just right for you.
All our new Renault Master vans are UK supplied and are covered by Renault's 3yr warranty.
- Overall Length(mm): 5048-6848
- Overall Width (with/without mirrors)(mm): 2470/2070
- Overall Height(mm): 2303- 2816
- Wheelbase(mm): 3182-4332
- Loading Height(mm): 542- 724
- Rear Opening Height(mm): 1627-1820
- Rear Opening Width(mm): 1580
- Load Height(mm): 1700-2144
- Max Load Length(mm): 2583- 4383
- Max Load Width(mm): 1765
- Min Load Width(mm): 1080-1380
- Load Volume(cu.M): 8-17
- Gross Payload(Kg): 994-1684
- Tank(litres): 80
- Warranty: 3yr/100,000 miles
- Service Intervals: 25,000 miles
- Engine cc: 2298 Euro 5
- Engine Type: Common Rail Direct Injection
- ps: 100/125/150
- Engine/Drive: Front and Rear wheel drive
- Gearbox: 6
- 2 x 20W single CD MP3 radio
- 6 speed gearbox
- ABS with EBD (Electronic Brake Distribution)
- Driver's armrest
- Electric windows
- Electrically operated and heated door mirrors
- R.A.I.D. (Renault Anti Intruder Device)
- Pivoting seatback table (centre front passenger seat)
- Remote central locking-2 button key
- Side marker lights
- Trip computer
- Wheel stylers- small
- 16" steel wheels
- 180 AH alternator
- Driver's airbag
- Full steel bulkhead
- Driver's seat height adjustable
- Floor anchorage points
- Fuel tank 80 litres
- 'Kaleido' trim (dark grey)
- Rear doors-solid
- Side loading door-sliding left (unglazed)
- Spare wheel