We are now operating fully from our office. Call us on 01282 872 530 between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
New Peugeot Boxer Lo-loader Vans For Sale
With Luton Aero front – utilise internal space above cab, and 15mm light weight Ecofont sides and bulkhead with cant rail and siderave.
View Full Details
|Engines|| 2.0 Blue Hdi 165ps Stop/Start|
|Warranty|| 3 years /100,000 miles|
Looking for the best price on a new van?
Choose your perfect
We search the market to
bring you the best price!
Choose how to pay
Size & Payload
New Peugeot Boxer Lo Loader Luton Vans
If you’re looking for a vehicle that looks the part and acts the part in equal measure, the Peugeot Boxer Lo-Loader is your number one choice. Constructed with galvanised steel long runners and cross bearers, 14mm Carbofont lightweight panel bulkhead and sides, and a 15mm Wizadeck floor, it’s a robust new van that’s built with performance in mind.
Fully kitted out with the latest must-have equipment, including a Bluetooth® system, USB socket, DAB digital radio and steering mounted controls as standard, the diesel-powered Peugeot Boxer Lo-Loader is sure to attract the technology-savvy, while ABS, Emergency Braking Assistance, variable assisted power steering and a transponder immobiliser will also satisfy the safety conscious business owner.
Whether you opt for the 20m3 or 24m3 body, roller shutters or barn doors to the rear,, your new Peugeot Boxer Lo-Loader can be customised in your company colours and emblazoned with your branding on request.
A wide range of add-ons is also available, including reversing sensors and cameras, allowing you to make your mark on your new Peugeot Boxer Lo-Loader.
- Bluetooth® system and USB socket
- DAB digital radio with steering mounted controls
- EBA (Emergency Braking Assistance)
- Driver’s airbag
- Central door locking
- Transponder immobiliser
- Electric front windows
- Electric Door mirrors
- Dual passenger seat
- Spare wheel
- Variable assisted power steering
- Length = 4.2m
- Width = 2.20m
- Height = 2.45m
- Aluminium base frame (cross bearers at approx 16” centres)
- Alloy rear aperture frame with flush doors
- 15mm light weight Ecofont sides and bulkhead with cant rail and siderave (no visible external fasteners)
- Translucent fibreglass roof
- 15mm wisadeck floor
- Luton Aero front – utilise internal space above cab
- Interior light
- Plastic mud wings and mud flaps
- 1 row of load lock at 40” centre from floor
- Marker lighting to legal requirements
- Rear rubber buffers
Dimensions: 4200mm length x 2450mm min internal height x 2200mm width