New Peugeot Boxer Lo Loader Luton Vans
If you’re looking for a vehicle that looks the part and acts the part in equal measure, the Peugeot Boxer Lo-Loader is your number one choice. Constructed with galvanised steel long runners and cross bearers, 14mm Carbofont lightweight panel bulkhead and sides, and a 15mm Wizadeck floor, it’s a robust new van that’s built with performance in mind.
Fully kitted out with the latest must-have equipment, including a Bluetooth® system, USB socket, DAB digital radio and steering mounted controls as standard, the diesel-powered Peugeot Boxer Lo-Loader is sure to attract the technology-savvy, while ABS, Emergency Braking Assistance, variable assisted power steering and a transponder immobiliser will also satisfy the safety conscious business owner.
Whether you opt for the 20m3 or 24m3 body, roller shutters or barn doors to the rear,, your new Peugeot Boxer Lo-Loader can be customised in your company colours and emblazoned with your branding on request.
A wide range of add-ons is also available, including reversing sensors and cameras, allowing you to make your mark on your new Peugeot Boxer Lo-Loader.
- Length = 4.2m
- Width = 2.20m
- Height = 2.45m
- Aluminium base frame (cross bearers at approx 16” centres)
- Alloy rear aperture frame with flush doors
- 15mm light weight Ecofont sides and bulkhead with cant rail and siderave (no visible external fasteners)
- Translucent fibreglass roof
- 15mm wisadeck floor
- Luton Aero front – utilise internal space above cab
- Interior light
- Plastic mud wings and mud flaps
- 1 row of load lock at 40” centre from floor
- Marker lighting to legal requirements
- Rear rubber buffers
Dimensions: 4200mm length x 2450mm min internal height x 2200mm width